non-EU citizens


Expats who are not EU/EEA citizens or EU/EEA family members are considered “third-country nationals” and must first apply for a long-term visa if they intend to stay in the territory of the Czech Republic for more than 90 days. There are different types of purpose of stay, e.g. study, business, sports, culture, family reunification, etc. 

This type of visa is usually applied for at the Czech Embassy or General Consulate in your country of origin. For passport holders of visa waiver countries (such as the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, etc.), you can also apply at the Visa center in Dresden (Germany) in the Schengen area.

We will be happy to advise you on where you can submit your application for a Czech long-term visa. We can also help prepare your dossier and provide certain necessary documents to submit your application remotely.

Documents needed to apply:

A long-term visa is issued for a maximum period of 1 year. After that, it is possible to extend this visa in the Czech Republic (no need to apply outside of the Czech Republic) and convert it into a long-term residence permit, which is valid for a maximum of 2 years at a time.

pRICE: 12 900 CZK

Our price includes: