If you are an EU citizen or a citizen of an EEA country and you decide to stay in the Czech Republic for more than three months, we recommend applying for a REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE. It is not an obligation, but it will make your life easier. This will allow you to record how long you have been staying in the territory, for example, when applying for permanent residence, buying property, registering your vehicle if you own a car, or eventually applying for Czech citizenship. 

You won’t have to worry about a thing! We can arrange this type of stay with a power of attorney (POA) and you will only need to show up in person at the Ministry of Interior to collect your approved temporary residence.

Documents needed to apply:

pRICE: 7500 CZK

Our price includes: