other services


If you are legally residing in the Czech Republic, regardless of it being on a visa or residence permit, it is your responsibility to report a change of address. All you need is a new rental agreement/lease contract, an accommodation confirmation form signed by your landlord, or an ownership deed to a residential property you own. 

We can take care of everything for you with a power of attorney. If your address is not provided on your biometric card, then it is not necessary to visit the Ministry of Interior in person unless you wish to have your new address stamped in your passport. 

Otherwise, we will schedule an appointment with the MOI to report the change of address and provide biometrics for a new residence permit with your new address.

pRICE: 1800 CZK