non-EU citizens


If you have been legally residing in the Czech Republic for at least 5 years without interruption (i.e. there have been no gaps in your residence and you have always renewed your residence permit on time), then you are eligible to apply for permanent resident status. 

For this type of application, your personal presence is required, but we will have a power of attorney for the entire process and will handle everything for you. Your application is lodged in person at the branch office of the Ministry of the Interior in your jurisdiction.

Unlike EU/EEA citizens and their family members, you must pass the Czech language exam at level A2 in order to apply for permanent residence. We can help you prepare for this exam and find the right study materials and Czech language tutors.

Soon you can really start feeling like a Czech local! 🍻🍺 Na zdraví!

Documents needed to apply:

pRICE: 11 500 CZK

Our price includes:

If you have not yet been eligible to be a part of the public healthcare system (i.e. you are not a national of country that has concluded an agreement with the Czech Republic on public health insurance or you were not employed during the years of your temporary stay), then you are required to enter the public healthcare system and be covered by public health insurance (VZP, OZP, etc.) once you have collected your permanent residence permit, effective from the date your permanent residence took legal effect.

If you have already been part of the public healthcare system, then upon collecting your permanent residence permit you are eligible to replace your green insurance card with the standard blue European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), which is valid for 10 years at a time. This will save you from the hassle of having to apply for a new green insurance card every year.

Documents submitted with your permanent residence application cannot be older than 180 days, with the exception of your passport, registration documents, ID photos, and Czech language certificate.

All documents must be submitted in their original or notarized copies.